It is understood and agreed to that the below identified disclosure of confidential information may provide certain information that is and must be kept confidential. To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under patent and/or trade secret laws, it is agreed that
1. The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes:
Invention description(s), technical and business information relating to proprietary ideas and inventions, ideas, patentable ideas, trade secrets, drawings and/or illustrations, patent searches, existing and/or contemplated products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers, clients, marketing, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
2. HOWEY WEB LLC, Associates, Employees and Contractors agrees not to disclose any confidential information obtained from the clients to anyone unless required to do so by law.
3. This Agreement states the entire agreement between clients concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
4. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
5. This is a standard Confidentiality Agreement between HOWEY WEB LLC and Clients of HOWEY WEB LLC. The agreement applies to all new projects. This agreement is valid for no less than 1 year from the date of the project conception.
Effective date: May 1, 2010